1870 (Creation Date) Map features West Brushy Creek, Camp Johnson Creek, Barnet’s Creek, Jurnigan’s [sic] Creek, West Fork of Jurnigan’s [sic] Creek, John’s Creek, Doctors Creek, Cooper, Richland Creek & more.
Texas General Land Office (Publisher) L. Klappenbach (Draftsman)
Height x Width
15.2 x 18.8 inches
38.6 x 47.8 cm
Note on map: “Created July 29, 1870 containing 270 square miles”.
All maps are duplicate prints shipped from the Archives of the Texas General Land Office (GLO). GLO map duplication fees are in accordance with TEX. ADMIN. CODE §3.31(b)(5)(F) and proceeds obtained under the TEX. ADMIN. CODE for copying maps benefits Save Texas History. Any additional charges assessed by this website are at the sole discretion of TSHA. The GLO is not affiliated with TSHA and the availability of GLO Archive maps on this website does not constitute a partnership between the GLO and TSHA. Any and all claims, disputes, or remedies arising from a transaction on this website must be pursued through TSHA.