Map of Kent County, 1889


SKU: GLO-MAPS-3756 Category:

1889 (Creation Date) Map features Double Mountain Fork of Brazos River, Yellow House River, Bake Knob, Buke Creek, Four Mile Creek, Duck Creek, Cottonwood Creek, Salt Creek, Little Mud Creek & more.

Texas General Land Office (Publisher)
W.S. Porter (Draftsman)
W.S. Porter (Compiler)

Drawn by short story writer O. Henry, a General Land Office draftsman in the 1880’s.

Height x Width
27.2 x 20.2 inches
69.1 x 51.3 cm

All maps are duplicate prints shipped from the Archives of the Texas General Land Office (GLO). GLO map duplication fees are in accordance with TEX. ADMIN. CODE §3.31(b)(5)(F) and proceeds obtained under the TEX. ADMIN. CODE for copying maps benefits Save Texas History. Any additional charges assessed by this website are at the sole discretion of TSHA. The GLO is not affiliated with TSHA and the availability of GLO Archive maps on this website does not constitute a partnership between the GLO and TSHA. Any and all claims, disputes, or remedies arising from a transaction on this website must be pursued through TSHA.


There are no reviews yet

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

legacy of texas logo tsha logo texas almanac logo